At Castle Hill Infant and Junior Schools, we believe every child is entitled to the highest quality of teaching and learning and it is our aim to see the academies develop as a centre of excellence, providing effective care and education for our children and a stimulating and rewarding environment for staff, parents and governors.
Our vision is to ensure that pupils receive the very best education, realise their full potential in a happy and caring environment, enabling them to lead a full, purposeful and happy life.
The motto of “be our best, do our best, try our best” runs through everything we do.
From this, the following principles are embedded in our practice:
- To offer all children an education that is broad, balanced, relevant and coherent
- To create a happy, caring school where children will feel secure and develop in self-confidence and independence
- To provide a learning environment that promotes high standards of achievement and behaviour having regard to the diversity of modern society
- To encourage a partnership between home and school so that, through a shared understanding, the needs of the individual child is met
- To plan teaching and learning so that a positive and enthusiastic attitude to work is fostered, self-esteem is built and high achievement is encouraged through creative and enjoyable activities